I love the new hover feature!!!!

I hate it! It drives me nuts! :(

I HATE POPUPS!!! :mad:
(ok so it's not a popup - but just as bad when YOU DONT WANT IT then it won't go away!)

It may be annoying when you don't want them, but it can certainly make it easier to see if a thread is worth reading or not. :)

MacMan & twister:
The attached picture shows the "Hover Feature". Just let the mouse's cursor sit on a link to a post, and a box showing a sample of the posted message will appear.

Attachments

• HoverFeature.jpg
    HoverFeature.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 24
Very cool!!!!!!! are all of these things part of vB or are these custom add ons? like the hover thing and how the search box comes up when you click.

Would be good if instead of activating itself when the mouse is resting over a table cell, it would become active when you hover over a specific icon. It gets on the way as it is.

It's a regular popup. In IE it makes a balloon popup. I think it's probably part of vB.

I don't, it gets in the way. I can tell whether I want to read the post by the title (and the poster) 99 times out of 10.

Code:
<td class="alt1Active" id="t40571" title="Wow that is really cool! i don't have to click to read the message!!!!

keep on going scott">

pds said:
I don't, it gets in the way. I can tell whether I want to read the post by the title (and the poster) 99 times out of 10.
Your math is flawed... ;)

must be part of your browser - not happening to me with safari. or maybe a panther only thing?

Back