I need your help

JohnnyV

Registered
My mom is having surgery tomorrow morning (Friday) around 10:30. They are trying to remove some 'pre-cancerous' growths. This is the 3rd or 4th surgery she is having for this, and if this doesn't work they doctors are probably going to have to try something more drastic.

Please pray for my mother, send positive thoughts, whatever your religion does. Every little bit helps, even if you aren't religious just take a moment to stop and think about her/it.

Thanks Very Much,
John

I don't pray much (though it's strongly promoted in my religion) but tonight I will make sure I pray, and I will include your mother and your family in my prayers.

Hope everything goes Ok.

John, I'm so sorry to hear that. A good friend of mine is dealing with something similar, but it's his body and no one is positive what it is yet. My thoughts are with you and your mother.

Thank you all, my mother made it through and seems to be okay so far. She has been napping most of the day.

Thanks,
John

Huh, it seems like I've been napping most of the day, too, even though I was at work for a longer amount of time than I spent asleep (after my initial wakeup). Good to hear she's doing better.

Back