I need your thoughts...

If you dont really need a PDA wait for apple :p (about a year or so AT LEAST :p)

If not go with sony :)

I asked some friends of my who bought Sony Clies and have Macs. 2 said that the software for it screwed up there system so bad they had to reformat. 1 said he could never get any connections whatsoever even with third-party software. 2 others just returned their Sonys' for Palm m505s.

So, I am scared of Sony. Palm is always giving me problems. And Apple will NEVER come out with a PDA.

Franklin Covey, here I come.

Kind of a rule of thumb that I've found...

Handspring models for ultimate expansion (I love the springboard modules :cool: ).

Palm models for quality build and the latest PalmOS compatability. I had a PalmIII before the Visor Edge I have now. No complaints, except for the amount of memory. I find 8MB very nice now though. Palm models are expandable also; just in different ways from Handspring.

I definately dig my back-lit color Visor Prism...

Yeh ya' got your modules and accessories, decent rechargable internal battery, you got your 8MB storage which actually goes a long way for Palm apps that typically range from like 50 to a couple hundred K or so. Haven't actually tried the Mac end software for syncing it all since my 9600 here doesn't have USB yet, but otherwise it's a pretty choice lil' piece of umm, PDA'ness.

I've had a Sony Clie for 4 years and have not had a problem. Of course, I used software from MarkSpace.com which made it work flawlessly.

Wow...talk about reviving an old thread! :p

I've always wanted to get one of the Linux PDAs (although they really aren't PDAs, but more like handheld computers) like the Sharp Zaurus. I might go that direction eventually. Maybe something with a thumb keyboard...dont' know. Or I might just wait for that "One More Thing..." :D

Back