I swear I heard something in here...

happens to me all the time. i swear i hear the GF calling me when she's not even in the house. but last nite she was here and really calling me and i just thought it was the exhaust fan humming in the wind (the normal culprit when it sounds like she's calling). :p

Oh I have this theory that there is a little man that runs around whos soul purpose is to pop out from behind poles or whatever in a crowded place or a totally empty place or wherever and then hide again.

Of course I think a few people think I should see someone about that but anyway :D

tobes

Originally posted by edX
obviously a small thin man :p

er, how do you know it's not a woman? :D

Hmm maybe it is a woman but i swear its always a deepish voice.

oh well

tobes

There is a little man that runs around whos soul purpose is to pop out from behind poles and make your life a living hell. His name is Tyler and he is my 10 year old brother!

I think I know that little guy...Gnorman the Gnome. He was always bugging me a few years ago. Hmm... Maybe everyone has their own personal Gnorman.

well i have little gnomes that steel something and when the replace it, steel something else. But thats about it

Originally posted by tobes
Oh I have this theory that there is a little man that runs around whos soul purpose is to pop out from behind poles or whatever in a crowded place or a totally empty place or wherever and then hide again.
Maybe I should stop doing that.
quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by edX
obviously a small thin man

er, how do you know it's not a woman?
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm maybe it is a woman but i swear its always a deepish voice.
Well, I'm not a woman, and I have a deep voice, but I am skinny, so... it could be me! MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

i always hear my mom calling me.
"Andrew! Andrew!" ah see?! I AM HEARING IT! I think maybe someone you talk to a lot, you just get used to them talking, so your mind gets so used to it, that if you dont hear it, then you'd pass out, since your body isn't used to things happening so suddenly, it has to be gradual.
cool i made sense! i'm on a roll today! Gotta Gommixationismal! ok, nevermind.
Androo?

Originally posted by ScottW
Man, I must be hearing things again. No one around.

Can't you see us? Sure we are around here calling you! Watch closely and you will see us! :D

maybe u need to socialize a lot more heh.

sounds like symptoms of schizophrenia.

no! i'm not kidding.

If someone has schizophrenia socializing more is not the right cure :D

no! Im not kidding.

Btw, its could be me he´s hearing. Im a woman without a deepish voice but...I can fake that If I wanna.
;)

/G

actually Gambit, socialization and social support are very good for schizophrenics. isolation is not. we all need people. we really do help keep each other sane. the better a schizophrenic's social outlets, the better their overall prognosis as a general rule.

Originally posted by Jet
well i have little gnomes that steel something and when the replace it, steel something else. But thats about it

Yeah, Gnorman must not only be the voices I hear calling me all the time when no one is around, but also the one who keeps stealing the matching socks out of the dryer!!!

Back