I swear I heard something in here...

Sheer embarrassment factor.

No, I'm not a priest or Michael Jackson wannabe, I'm just trying to make Jet look silly. Besides, there were lots of 15 year olds at my school before I graduated (in June, by the way).

ssshhhhh!

What with all the racket in here, Scott won't be able to pin down the source of his lepragnome!

*Turns up stereo, puts on Dark Side of the Moon*

Should I play my drums along with the music as well? :D ::angel::

I don't hear anything except my Three Days Grace music. Eh! Sure enough it'll come around. I don't know what I'm talking about. Need sleep. Can't. Mac is addictive. Beside bed. Can't sleep. Mac's are so cool!

So you just got a new Mac or something?

[*** edited by chevy, it may have been humor... don't know... but now it's edited... ***]

Hope you enjoy the board! FYI, you can use the View New Threads button at the top of every page to see and reply to what's been recently posted, instead of digging through individual categories and digging up old threads.

I got my pants pulled down and didn't even know it *looks like dear in headlights*

the ??? section is starting to become popular no isn't it!

Chevy, just out of curiosity, what did I have there? I completely forgot.

Originally posted by arden
Chevy, just out of curiosity, what did I have there? I completely forgot.

I don't remember exactly now... but it toned quite agressive.

I have a feeling of what it was, but I could never tell you exactly. From what it feels like, I'm sure it was complete sarcasm.

Originally posted by arden
I have a feeling of what it was, but I could never tell you exactly. From what it feels like, I'm sure it was complete sarcasm.
???

:D What? *Confused*

Um, don't worry about it. I was referring to the post above that Chevy edited.

Hmm, now that you're the official haunt, arden, I guess that means I have to tell you what it is everyone is really hearing around here.

Being that I'm just a shadow, they tend to accept me as one of 'em. Guess they'll accept you now too.

So lean in here arden....<whisper, whisper> ....

Back