I think we've all felt like this

RGrphc2

...InSaNe...
What can i say this video explains it all, it was done in flash and well...who ever made it has got a lot of paitence and or talent :D great song and video for it.

That is a nice one indeed. One of the rare flash animations I don't consider annoying...

RGrphc2 said:
What can i say this video explains it all, it was done in flash and well...who ever made it has got a lot of paitence and or talent :D great song and video for it.
Great video. Some people have way too much talent (and time on their hands). :)

Kap

I love that one. If only the people who make these things went into advertisng, we'd all be penny-less, for every commercial would be as addictive.

According to a friend of mine, that Flash animation is the actual filmclip to that song, as seen on Australia's "Rage" TV program.

The animation is, sadly, unwatchably bad on my Mac :(. When they all rise up at the end, the marching bunny slows right down, drops frames, etc, etc.

Flash animations are always better on my brother's PC. Happens with games too, like MasterCard's SlapShot Hockey Flash Game. It's twenty times easier to play on a PC.

Makes me think that Macromedia doesn't exactly spend much time making Flash work particularly well on PPC chips.

texanpenguin said:
The animation is, sadly, unwatchably bad on my Mac :(. When they all rise up at the end, the marching bunny slows right down, drops frames, etc, etc.
You too huh? The whole movie for me is watchable until that part......

Back