I want to trade my PC for an Apple laptop

betaboy

Registered
Hi,

I am a college student looking for a G3, G4 or newer Apple Laptop. I will trade my Toshiba Satellite Laptop(it includes everything that came with it when I bought it). And depending on the location I would be willing to pay for all shipping costs. if you have a G3,G4, or newer ibook or powerbook or something else, and you are willing to part with and get a Intel Laptop PC please let me know. Please if you can help a poor college student out Thankyou:

PC WorldBench 2000 score of 157, 1GHz CPU, 256MB of RAM, 256KB L2 cache, Retail Windows XP PRO W/install Cd and Key, 15-inch active-matrix screen, NVidia GeForce2 Go graphics chip with 16MB of DDR RAM, 30GB hard drive, 6X DVD-ROM and 4X/4X/24X CD-RW combination drive, built-in V.90 modem and network interface, eraserhead pointing device, 8.8 pounds (including AC adapter and phone cord); Lotus SmartSuite Millennium Edition.
wireless G/B card
Firewire port iLink
firewire card
Windows XP PRO Retail SP2 Fresh install and updated (all disks and manuals plus retail box included)
I can Install a legal copy of Windows Vista Beta 2 on it if you like, It will come with the Microsoft Made DVD KIT(I have installed it before and it ran smoothly)
I could also include Live CD's of Linux and the install CD's too
Great for Gaming on the go
Portable Media Center
WinDVD
CD-RW burning software
New Higher capacity battery
Leather Laptop Bag
3 Free First person Shooter Games
Office Suite
Ulead Video editing software plus install cd
Power adapter included
original cost was $2399
Specs link: http://www3.shopping.com/xPF-Toshiba_Satellite_2805_S603_PS287U_000TJHD

If you can help me out, that would be wonderful.

Thanks

Betaboy

Still looking for an Apple Laptop.

Is there anyone who is willing to part with their Apple, I would greatly appreciate it.
My Laptop is in Great working order.

I would even take a laptop slower than my toshiba laptop, as long as it came with OSX.
Just ordered Windows Vista Beta 2 on DVD with Legal Microsoft Key today. I can Install it for you if you like.

i kinda doubt that you'll have any takers. what apple guy would trade a good working apple laptop for a windows based laptop?

There are some people who have just upgraded to a newer machine and need their old machine to go to a good home, at the same time they can experience an excellent Intel Laptop PC.

depending on location I would even pay for Yours and my shipping costs, I would just re-pay when I ship mine.

Back