iApp

I would like to see .Mac's Homepage software enhanced. More theme, more options .. I really like it as it is, but it could be so much more. A weblog feature would be pretty cool...

And yeah, we need iMovie 3. I don't know kind of enhancements they can add but iMovie 2 is starting to feel a bit stale to me.

Last thought, iPhoto would awesome if it were faster. I'm on an eMac with 640 mb of ram and it's just ... sluggish. :(

iPhoto should offer multiple top level libraries rather than forcing users to keep everything in one "iPhoto Library", and the ability to point it to different libraries, including ones that are only temporarily available becasue they are CD/DVD archives of older stuff ("iPhoto Library 2001").

iPhoto should also have the option of which album to display at startup, rather than always loading and displaying the whole "Photo Library".

The initial load and display of every digitial photo I have ever taken is getting rather slow as my collection grows, and one of both of these would help.

The next iApp I want to see is iSync. I've only found a beta so far. :p Did Apple give up after releasing Public Beta 1 of the baby?

I definitely agree.... I'd also like to see a way to RIP a file into MP3 without having to place it in iTunes (right now I have a lame toolbar script I edited to call lame - I changed 1 line to call the lame encoder, it only works from the desktop because it broke for some reason when I tried to use the dropped item's location)

Back