iBall (new video camera by Apple??)

Sounds cool. Another good thing if it turns out to be true, is iChat working with other IM Protocols. Cause MSN Messenger is slow as hell on my G4 400.

We will have to have wait to see if there will be loads of exciting "sneaks" this coming WWDC...

Yeah, they must be updating it. What did that screen you gave us have to do with that?

The thinksecret link to the videoconferencing article was removed due to apple's request to trade secret violation. That is almost a guaranteed sign that it's true. I can't wait !!!!

WWDC june 23 ... the day

Originally posted by Vyper
Yeah, they must be updating it. What did that screen you gave us have to do with that?

it says "Nothing beats the mac for instant messaging, no matter what service you use..." implying that iChat will be compatible with all other IM services like yahoo, icq, microsoft etc..

Originally posted by mightyjlr
it says "Nothing beats the mac for instant messaging, no matter what service you use..." implying that iChat will be compatible with all other IM services like yahoo, icq, microsoft etc..

You would assume iChat would get a New Logo then ... I can't see iChat working with MSN and yahoo personally ... but it WOULD be nice!

...I would like to see the dock icon more interactable ... like Adium ... and make the Dock Contextual Menu actually worthwhile right clicking ... its nice to see Apps like Mail and iTunes offer commands via this menu, it'd be great 2 see iChat to do the same ... and while i am @ it, i'd like to see Camino's Bookmarks (in the contextual menu) used in Safari, that is sweet! :D

Originally posted by ~~NeYo~~
You would assume iChat would get a New Logo then ... I can't see iChat working with MSN and yahoo personally ... but it WOULD be nice!

...I would like to see the dock icon more interactable ... like Adium ... and make the Dock Contextual Menu actually worthwhile right clicking ... its nice to see Apps like Mail and iTunes offer commands via this menu, it'd be great 2 see iChat to do the same ... and while i am @ it, i'd like to see Camino's Bookmarks (in the contextual menu) used in Safari, that is sweet! :D

it shouldnt be too hard getting iChat to work with MSN and Yahoo. AOL has historically been the toughest one to open its doors to other programs, and Apple was able to do it

The iBall is one of the stupidest names for a product I have heard in a while.

plastic: I don't think your avatar is kosher... are you sure it doesn't violate any copywrights?

Back