Ibook 600 w/ Combo Drive & Four Year Extended warranty

bcar473

Registered
Ibook 600, 640MB Ram, 20 gig HD, Extra battery, Airport Card and DSL Modem for $1650.00

Includes transferable Platinum Circuit City four year warranty, which expires May 2006 (this is their top of the line $300 warranty). Any problems with the computer and they will repair the unit, three problems and they replace the unit with a new one.

Also includes a brand new spare battery (129.00) and airport card(99.00).

The unit has a Cd-RW and DVD combo drive which is great for movies during travel. Each battery holds a six hour charge for a total of 12 max hours.

Also comes with the original packaging for the computer.

The unit also comes pre loaded with Jaguar (OS X.2.1 aka 10.2.1) and a ton of extra software. Includes Microsoft Office X.1, Photoshop 7.0.1, Warcraft III, Toast X, Adobe After Effects 5.5, Painter 7, Illustrator 10, Norton Utilities 7, Corel Graphics Suite, and TONS more of the newest Games and software all pre-loaded!

Also comes with the original restore discs and software along with all the accessories.

The unit is like brand new, never used, and I am purchasing a new powerbook for work. Please email me for more details.

My email is bcar473@hotmail.com

I am selling it for 1650.00 plus shipping and insurance

Sure I have all the original CD's for the software, but the computer ships preloaded on an "evaluation" basis or with a completely cleared basis, its up to the buyer. We can negotiate for the original CD's.

UPDATE:

RECENTLY ADDED

Now comes with brand new PC133 512 MB chip professionally loaded inside for a total of 640 MB of RAM

also include High Speed DSL Modem for all DSL systems.

All for the low price of 1650.00 (retail: well over $2100+)

Sorry to inform you but the CC warranty is useless, since CC no longer sales Apple products, if you had to have a replacement it would be a equal PC.
I know becuase I also have a iBook 600 bought 12/01. CC call the other day trying to sale the warranty to me. I asked if it had to be replaced, and that's when I found out. So I went with AppleCare

This is NOT what I have been told by three people at my local Circuit City store including the store manager. This was my SPECIFIC question when I purchased the unit.

Anyone interested, please make an offer!

$1650 for an iBook? Cmon, its just an iBook. Take out all the software, and get rid of the OS CDs. Add wear and tear. The fact that it is just an iBook.

Back