iBook G4 with 1.33ghz processor and 768mb ram

adrake86

Registered
I am selling an iBook G4 with 1.33ghz processor and 768mb ram. This laptop is in outstanding condition. It is a little over a year old but in top notch condition. The mac is running OSX Version 10.4.7 It comes installed with microsoft office 2004 and Adobe Photoshop CS2 and ilife 06 which includes programs like Iphoto, garageband, and other great applications. These programs are great to make your make able to edit photos and make podcasts. There is a warranty remaining on the mac as of today there is 544 days remaining on the warranty. It has a dvd burner and the airport extreme card which works great for wirless internet.

THIS MAC HAS WINDOWS ALSO. ONE CLICK OF A BUTTON AND YOU ARE USING MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP. Got a program or want to open something that won't open on Apple Operating System well this computer can do it with a single click of the mouse you open up Virtual PC and run Windows while on your Mac. This is a must have. Not many G4 out there have this but this one does.

Also has a DVD Burner.

Whats Included?

The manual, and Max OS X Panther , and Max Os X Tiger are included. Along with wall charger. No other Cd's are included. Sorry I lost the ilife06 and office 2004. Photoshop cs2 is also included.

I ship only to US customers only. No overseas. If this is your first purchase on ebay don't bid cause I will refuse your bid unless you feedback already.

*****Paypal is preferred******

If you have any questions e-mail me @

adrake86@gmail.com

Price: $750 OBO

Virtual PC is more common than you give it credit for. However, I suggust you remove references to anything that is 'CD not included,' otherwise the moderators here will be more than willing to that, or worse, for you. We don't condone piracy here.

PS, it sounds like this is cross-referencing an eBay listing. If so, you forgot to post the link :p

That which constitutes the emphasized portion of your auction is both bold and red and reminds me very much of the ketchup on the fattening chicken sandwhiches I had at Wendey's previously. It really does fatten me emotionally that this bold redness would also have the air of something so vestigial as running Windows on a Macintosh...

Sorry with 98% of all users that have a computer have windows on it so....windows is a pretty important thing to most people.

the temptation is great, but i'd be killed if i spent money on something like this that i don't really need, but really, really, really want...
thanks for the offer, but i can't justify it right now. good luck on selling it.
*sigh*

Back