iBook Logic Board Issues Acknowledged!

Way to go Apple ? Good to see something done finaly, but ....

I beg to differ on the " way to go " part. it took (again) a lot of public pressure and threads with lawsuits to *force* apple into admitting a problem even exists. There are numerous website over the web detailing the problem, with tens of reports of denials of apple to offer any service at all.

many people have replaced there defective iBook's at there own cost, with different models. (upgraded to powerbooks...) This program is of no use at all to them, and the needless expenses they made.

Yeah well, I see your point, but they will cover the costs and I still think most companies would still deny any help. One company in particular comes too mind... ::evil:: ;)

Yeah, that was what I was getting at. At least they are trying. I am not so choked I guess becuase my machine is working really well *knock wood*, and mine falls in the serial number range. It was a relief for me to know that if it does fry I can get it fixed at their expense. And they say they are trying to find better solutions...

Back