iCal 1.5.5 out!

Zammy-Sam

Desertchild
iCal 1.5.5 includes improvements in iSync synchronization on computers running Mac OS X version 10.2.

iCal 1.5.4 or later includes security enhancements to help protect your computer when subscribing to calendars or importing events with alarms that open files or applications.
Check out SU.

Thanks, nice find.

I'm still trying to get time to work on iCal. I have Address Book up and running, I want to use iCal, I am using Mail too. It's just in my Windows Days I never used Calendars or address books or Mail Apps. I have them on Mac OS X so I thought why not?!

Hey, Zammy, what's your AIM/iChat name?

-Mo

I actually use iCal very rarely. But in order to have my phone backed up and synched to my PDA... And also a third device with the same data's just nice. ;)

I had to kill an iCal routine in the Activity Monitor to be able to install the upgrade.

I use iCal to maintain the schedule for my band's bookings. I used to sync it on my mobile phone, but I just bought the Motorola RAZR V3 and can no longer use iSync to sync to my mobile. I hope that problem is fixed soon, because this phone rocks! Btw, I use OnSync to sync my contacts in lieu of iSync. It works quite well.

I use iCal alot. From personal calanders to a few I subscribe to on www.icalshare.com.

I just need to find out how I can make specific calandars viewable to other users on this machine automatically.

You mean locally? Like Rendez-vous or something? Else you could just publish them on the 'net, of course.

Back