Ichat Issue

maclychallenged

Registered
I've been using ichat video for some time with no problems but today i got this message when i attempted to initiate a video conference:

Internal error!

NSInvalidArgumentException:*** -[FZVideoConferenceController setValidatedIdentity:]: selector not recognized [self = 0x65000d0]

I have NO IDEA what this means. On the Mac website I got some info on problems with upgrades from 10.3 to 10.4 OSX where users are not updated or something - so I ran a script they recommended. But that did not work. This morning I did do a Mac OSX update so perhaps that is the problem. HELP.

Hi Maci.... so, you got this error after the 10.4.3 update? If you try again to create or join a video conference, can you get the same error? Does teh error then occur only with one buddy you try to conference with, or more than one, or all of them?
What kind of net connection (speed) do you have? Do you have any hubs or routers between your Mac and the net connection? If so, does the error occur also without those? Lots of question, but .. lots of options for where the error lies too.

Back