Icons you've made

I think you should let us know that these are MAC icons... I spent a while downloading these just to find out that they dont work.

Thanks buddy!

expect to see an updated version of my Hexley Icon tomarrow. Iconographer is great. I wish it supported layers and it had anti-aliased text ! Maybe in version 2.5 ?

Hello!

I submitted my first icons "Quicksilver" to xicons and have waited a month with no luck. Anyone know how long it takes for them to do this???

Have a great day!

Albert

Originally posted by voice-
What's wrong with Hexley?

Nothing is wrong with HIM. The icon I made is not quite perfect. I messed up on the drop shadow. I started a thread called Hexley in the bar and Grill, you can download it there.

I did...do I have to pay?

You are just joking right? No, you do not have to pay. I will not charge for anything I do. (for the Mac). Even if I started writing apps, I would make them freeware.

Just noticed something, that's a nice number of Weird Al icons:D
Your talking about the fact that Al uses the number 27 in a lot of his videos and other products, right.

I made some eMac icons.

eMac Icons (2 Icons)

:D
icon14.gif

Oh wow, I never thought I'd have the opportunity! Back when I was an AOL fiend (when I was discovering the computer), I tried to upload a very nice set of Civilization II icons. I had worked SO HARD on the buggers and when I uploaded them for approval, AOL REJECTED them on the grounds of copyright infringment or something. I was so depressed! :(

They're the old school icons, so I hope those count. I'll try to upload them soon (I have to find them).

o boy o boy o boy o boy

Eh, forget it. The file size is too big, and nobody would download them anyway. Really, they were meant for Mac OS 7! :rolleyes:

I made an icon of the Jaguar logo today. Thought I would post it here.

Attachments

• jaguar logo.zip
    36.1 KB · Views: 9
Back