Idea for Mac OSX add compaign - "Apple against itself"!

ThE OutsiDer

Registered
Think about it friends,
Apple is always trying to show how better Mac os is against the others, but I think the next add campaign should be against apple itself.
What do I mean?

Apple really needs to explain to pc users that Mac OSX IS NOT Mac os9!
Many PC users think osx crashes like os9 did, still have to allocate memory like the old mac did and has no games etc like the old mac didn't.

These ppl saw apple about 6 years ago and think it hasn't evolved...Sadly alot of ppl out there are not educated and think XP and windows is the innovator of the modern OS..

here read these guys thoughts and see -

http://pub1.ezboard.com/ftopazdesignsmisc.showMessage?topicID=6389.topic

funny...I like the mem allocation thing :p
It empowers me :) -- I can give photoshop a lot of mem and it can do wonders for me ;-)

i liked the guy who is qualified to know everything because he is a straight A student in design. :p

the other one that got me - macs at school crash more.

probably so with lots of pc users trying them out and screwing them up, either intentionally or by just not knowing any better. or maybe because none of their IT people know how to maintain a mac.

but the mac user that gave the best rebutal - i don't care because i'm a mac user and i'm using osx already.:D

I think it is funny that they can hate something that they are not forced to use. Most Mac users are at one time or another forced to use Windows, but the same is not true for Windows users. Anyone who hates another platform that much is worried that they didn't get the most bang for their buck.

I mean think about it, I'm not a big fan of DOS, but because I'm not forced to use it, I don't think I could come up with a list of reasons why it is so awful. That would mean taking time to actually try and make up reasons, why would I take the time? And anyone who works that hard to voice their negative opinion about something that could just as easily be ignored (which Mac Users can't do in a Windows world by the way) must really be self hating if you ask me.

On the other hand, we shouldn't take it personally. There are a lot of Windows people out there who treat other Windows users as badly as they treat Mac users. And something tells me that some of the people in that thread fit the profile to a T. :D

I think I went to school with one of these guys. The first guy who makes the big deal about the memory allocation. He was a fool then too....

well... i m the only one who use Mac in class, just like most of you guys. in fact, no one in my class who has Mac experences (except Apple I-stage)... so, when they ask me whatever wot is a Mac, why you use Mac, can Mac run Office, can Mac do that do it... i just tell 'em Mac is just like your PC box which is a tool just designed to help you. and they have nothing to say... and agreed with my point. yes... Mac and Mac OS X are tools just to design to help you to work better. and try to be the best out of the rest. why we choose a Mac but not a Intel machine, because all we understand how great is a Mac. yes, or few of you may say i have a Mac but it sux... and i have a pc won't crash... yes, you see, you choose a PC. so, the point is, computer whatever Intel, AMD, Apple and so on, they are just a tool that help you to work better, play better... who cares? computer is a personal stuff... you don't have to care what other ppl say! right? maybe the only one who cares are Apple and their sales because they want the business grow better! :)

Back