Idvd Not Importing

phlatbread

Registered
I have made many movies and a few dvd's and have never run into this problem before. I have a project with many quicktime movies I made with imovie. I realized there are two many to go on one disk, so I'm creating two. That said. I am trying to put three files onto one idvd project and it wont work. The longest video which is about 51 min. long has imported and is there in idvd. But when I try to put on my two last, very small videos, they will not import. I have tried re-exporting from imovie in case the quicktime file was messed up, but that didn't work either. I know there is enough room on the project, because neither video would import to a new project either. I really don't know what to do. Any suggestions would be helpful. I really want this project done, it's so cool!!! Thanks, Cat

I'm running idvd 2.1 and imovie 3.0.3
Mac OS X 10.2.8

Also, should I think about some way to upgrade my platform or just get a new computer? Sometimes it drives me crazy. It's just an emac and it seems almost impossable to upgrade anything. I have a 250 gig external hard drive.

Back