iKeys (need similar app launcher)

mindbend

Registered
I have have been using iKeys for over ten years to launch applications and present folders. It seems to have broken a bit in Leopard and so far it ha snot been updated, so I need to move on.

I am currently playing with Quickkeys, which is fine, but a bit overkill (much as iKeys has become recently).

So does anyone know of any apps that allow me to set up keyboard shortcuts to launch apps and open folders? I'm NOT talking about the plethora of Application Launchers which require a GUI to launch. I'm specifically talking about an app to set up keyboard shortcuts for launching.

Thanks!

I have have been using iKeys for over ten years to launch applications and present folders. It seems to have broken a bit in Leopard and so far it ha snot been updated, so I need to move on.

I am currently playing with Quickkeys, which is fine, but a bit overkill (much as iKeys has become recently).

So does anyone know of any apps that allow me to set up keyboard shortcuts to launch apps and open folders? I'm NOT talking about the plethora of Application Launchers which require a GUI to launch. I'm specifically talking about an app to set up keyboard shortcuts for launching.

Thanks!
Check out Spark
I think you'll like it.

jb.

Back