iLife delayed

i was just about to post this thread.

unfortunately. it seems than the downloadable apps will also be delayed until Jan 31. damn. and i was lookin forward to a weekend of testin these apps. i guess ill have to wait 1 more week.

the strange thing is that apple doesnt give any reasons for this delay!!!

well i'd rather they do this than come out with a buggy/incomplete version. this way, i only have to download one version instead of a bugfix within a week.

Do you think that is because the printed meterial or help file contain the information of any new computers or iPods?

Would of been nice if they had made a real announcement on their webpage and said 'sorry' or 'due to technical difficulties in coming up with a good excuse' or something. I mean, it was announced in Steve's keynote and all they can do is send MacCentral a statement with no hint of excuse or apology? Oh well. A week isn't that long to wait and we are getting most of it for free.

well it would be impossable to rewrite the software at this point because they had to have strated production at least by Wendsday and on Wed. they were still saying the 25th ..............

Back