I'll never see beautiful Leopard!

lili

Registered
I have a Macbook that is fairly recent, from around October 2007. Its a 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 1 GB memory and a Macintosh HD disk and is the version 10.4.11. I have a legit download disk for Leopard. I put the disk in and click download and it takes me to a screen asking me my language of preference. I select english and press the next button when it gives me a message that says I can't download Leopard on this laptop. I meet all the system requirements to my knowledge. Can anyone tell me whats going on and how I can download Leopard? Thanks!

The cd for downloading Leopard are two disks and both from a mac store. Does that help somewhat? Thanks for helping.

By "download" you mean "install"? Because there is no legit download-version of Leopard. If you're using a MacBook with 1 GB of RAM and the disk tells you it won't work on the hardware, you don't have the retail version, but a version that came with another Mac. It would be illegal to install Mac OS X from such a disk, since you wouldn't own the license. You need to buy the 129$ retail version of Leopard.

Back