Illustrator 10 fo X

did it open up without launching Classic first? I really doubt you have it. Im sure everybody else on the west side would have heard about it being ported to OS X before someone actually got it...

-whitesaint

The install opens without classic.. but i do not have a serial...please help me out.. just tried office for X...COOOOOOLLLLL

Originally posted by BBenve
The install opens without classic.. but i do not have a serial...please help me out.. just tried office for X...COOOOOOLLLLL

Go to Adobe's site and buy a license.

ezra,
Adobe Product Manager.
P.S. Your IP is logged BTW :eek:

Mr Adobe production manager.... if you were working at Adobe you would know that Illustrato 10 is not out yet, therefore you would know i cannot buy it yet....
once agaain nothing against buying the product... but ever herad of TRY BEFORE YOU BUY???????
Well guess not... anyway.. i am neither a software stealer neither a thief.. so please gimme a brake i just wanna try the beta before i buy the package..

P.S. my ip is not this one..i am not that dumb to write from my connection B.T.W.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by BBenve
Mr Adobe production manager.... if you were working at Adobe you would know that Illustrator 10 is not out yet, therefore you would know i cannot buy it yet....

Just messing with you guy, you just don't aks for these things in public. If your not smart enough to figure that out, then you're careless enough to get caught. I know at least two Adobe empoyees that frequent here. Stick with P2P networks for your solution, not a public place where software developer employees might frequent. I had to bust someone today because he was just to stupid. I even tried to look the other way, but some people just don't get that it's against the law, and that they have to pay a serious fine and jail time.

Back