Im BORED!, are you?

Langley

Registered
I'm a man who likes to spend, not stupid amounts but enough to heighten my Mac experience. After a long journy of collecting moniters, ram, mouse matts, and complimenting Hi-Fi gear I have come to the end of the road.

Once apon a time I thought once I have all that I need I would be free of this feeling and content....but NO! Im just bored with what I have.

Whats the matter with me?
Do you feel the same?
What could I spend my money on?

HELP IM BORED!!

My Computer setup.......

G4 DP867, 2Gbram, 120 HD
12" Powerbook
Airport Extreme
Sony Ericsson T610
17" Apple CRT ADC
15" Hercules LCD Display
Pioneer A400X AMP
Musicfidelity CD player
Energy book-shelf speakers
Nikon 5700 camera
Epson 1200 scanner
Epson 830u printer
All the software in the World!

Get into creating or manipulating images, you have a camera. In short, find hobbies you can use your computer for.

Personal development certainly ranks higher than acquiring TOYS. Anyone can BUY something, not everyone has the motivation or desire to improve his/her life or to help others.

Do you use this equipment for your profession or are you just an enthusiast, if you are just an enthusiast then i suggest you take the advice of powermac, you can buy books to learn how to use photoshop and other major apps, or you could learn html/javascript/css and other web languages to create web content if that interests you, basically anything that allows you to create which is what the mac is best at

Hey just because I like to purchase stuff does not mean I don't go outside!!! Jez I know there may be a few 'no-life' nurds around but Im not one of them. In fact i play sport more than I seek recreation behind a computer.

Yes I'am a professional (Graphic/Web Designer) so I do use all my toys.

As I said before im a "consumerist" and I need to have a quick fix......Arrrr toys:rolleyes:

Buy my dream monitor setup as of now:
Dual Apple Cinema 20" Displays (no, not 23" :p)

Quick or not, this fix, expensive surely is :D

Langley, buy some games and whoop digital ass.

Boredom, after all, is merely the lack of will to find something else to do. I've had times when I was perfectly entertained just sitting somewhere and doing nothing.

Back