I'm Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good choice, you won't regret it :)

also, I took the liberty of Photoshoping out that monstrosity behind you ;)

Attachments

• newimac.jpg
    newimac.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 84
Thats awesome! Congrats. Thats the computer I'm saving up for myself. Anything worth having is worth the wait.

Awesome. I *LOVE* mine and a friend of mine got one and he loves his too. They are my favorite machine since my first Mac IIcx.

Congratulations! I just recently bought one myself (see my list below on my sig) and I have never been happier. I have been using and supporting Macs for a while now, and up until this recent purchase my Mac setup consisted of a Mac Quadra 650, a Motorola StarMax 4000 MT PowerPC Mac clone, and a PowerBook Duo 230. I love those Macs to death, but it was time for something new. :D

Y que bueno ver alguien de Argentina en este sitio! ;) Mis padres son de Mendoza. Espero visitar algun tiempo en el futuro con mi esposa e hijos, ya que la ultima vez que visite fue cuando era un pibe. ;) Como sigue todo alla?

nixgeek said:
Y que bueno ver alguien de Argentina en este sitio! ;) Mis padres son de Mendoza. Espero visitar algun tiempo en el futuro con mi esposa e hijos, ya que la ultima vez que visite fue cuando era un pibe. ;) Como sigue todo alla?

Somos varios por aqui de argentina..... simplemente nos ocultamos....
¿como esta todo por aqui? igual que la última vez que viniste.... en serio.
solo que más caro!

Thank The Cheese said:
good choice, you won't regret it :)

also, I took the liberty of Photoshoping out that monstrosity behind you ;)

that monstruosity is a Desktop G3/233 , top of the line in it's time... it's incredible how things change.... at my parents house i still have a running Macintosh SE (8 Mhz 68000 processor, 1MB RAM & 20MB HD) I'll have the three of them running and I'll take some pictures......

f_h_petrone said:
that monstruosity is a Desktop G3/233 , top of the line in it's time... it's incredible how things change.... at my parents house i still have a running Macintosh SE (8 Mhz 68000 processor, 1MB RAM & 20MB HD) I'll have the three of them running and I'll take some pictures......

Why not show her in all her glory? I know those Macs were just as great back then. :D

Hmm....I think it's time for a Classic Mac picture thread, don't you?? :D

I'm sure you will be very pleased with your iMac for a very long time. I ordered my iMac G5 17" just after their launch. I've had it for a year now and have nothing but praise for its convenience, power, versatility and style. Jonathan Ives and team, you are industrial design GODS. ;-)

My sister and her husband bought one as well in January, and they're happy with it.

f_h_petrone said:

Hey..that looked like an old Apple monitor. Why did you get rid of it??

Old Macs may be old, but they are still Macs.

OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW!!!!!!!!!!

I Stand by my Photoshop manipulations!

;P

Dude, we know that.....we were just pulling your chain. ::ha::

It's all in fun...not meant to be serious. Sorry if it came out that way. :)

Now pass the cheese please! :D

I have a 20" 1.8GHZ iMac in the next room, i really do wish it were mine. I don't want to use it though because i will get jelous and my poor little eMac will have a cry.

that is an old apple monitor - i still have one (the orginal box still survives as storage for paperwork in the shed!) - that i bought when i got my 6400/200 many years ago...

have fun with your new imac!!!

Back