im scared....

Androo

Yeah, Androo.
hey, i just saw The Ring, and i am really scared lol. If the phone rings, i jump, and i won't answer the phone. I won't watch television.... she'll come.
So i came on my computer, and made THIS:
thesandwhich.gif

so is it really scary? I was to go ( and i dont like scary movies ) but then it was sold out. So i haven't see it. Some say its not bad, others say it's scary as can be.

I thought it was okay, but it wasn't special, and that's what I want when I spend 7 big ones.:D

It's really good, but fuzzling freaky! This little girl is drowned in a well, and when she looks up in the well, she sees a ring of light at the top of the well. Then she gets like half dead, half alive, and jumps out: the freaky part. Then she makes a tape, and when people watch it, they day 11 days later. She warns you on the telephone, it's like "11 DAYS" then hangs up. I will not say anymore.......

sry, i had to tell the story, or else i'd be killled!!!

now u must tell people so u don't die! AHHH IM GOING CRAZY (yet again)!!!!!

Originally posted by Androo
Then she makes a tape, and when people watch it, they day 11 days later. She warns you on the telephone, it's like "11 DAYS" then hangs up. I will not say anymore.......

7 days.

I found it REALLY great. Very scary IMHO, but maybe that's because I suffer from fear of the dark (phobia).

You don't have to TELL the story in order not to die. You have to urge people to go watch the movie. :)

I have to agree with the people who like this movie. It has two or three errors in it, but they're neglectable for the entertainment.

Watch 'The Ring' if you can... But in a good and large cinema, not on a Powerbook or something. It's worth it. I've seen it twice, and I have to say that the second time it's twice the fun, because you can look for details (like the one frame ring at the cut after the horse jumps off board) and watch/listen to the audience.

Androo, please use the edit button instead of posting multiple times in a row. I merged your posts.

another scary japanese movie

this one comes out this year in japan. supposedly a remake for America is in the works as well.

... i'm still to scared to see the ring. i'm not jumpy, but i really get into movies, so after the movie i stay scared for awhile. :p

Oops! i said 11 days? lol.... but i can't make a copy of the ring, that's illegal, and illegal stuff isn't good.... Jail, or being killed by a dead girl who jumps out of your television.... lol prolly in a week i'll be fine.

Well, it's been over a week, and i am not dead yet. I don't think she wants to climb outta my television....

Originally posted by boi

this one comes out this year in japan. supposedly a remake for America is in the works as well.

... i'm still to scared to see the ring. i'm not jumpy, but i really get into movies, so after the movie i stay scared for awhile. :p

Just cuz that was japanese, it wasn't scary.... i make u bet if i saw the american version, id p*ss my pants...

(Ricky merges Androo's posts and hopes he uses the edit button next time)

I saw the ring it's opening day here in Utah. It scared me so bad that when i got home i unplugged my personal phone and layed in my bead for about 3 hours.

Then after a few days had passed i'd decided i wasn't going to die and it was overall a good movie. IF YOU HAVN'T SEEN THE MOVIE YET GO SEE IT TODAY!

Not only is it a great thriller, it's also a really great mystery. :)

LOL! cool. That weird japanese movie looked like a movie where they hullucinated stuff... like Donnie Darko, that movie was cool, i didn't understand it completely though. (that's the movie with the giant bunny lol)

boi said:

I JUST SAW A COMMERCIAL FOR THE GRUDGE, AND I REMEMBERED THIS EXACT THREAD HERE FROM 2 YEARS AGO......... hehe its funny seeing the original!

Back