imac G3 OS 10.2.4 update problems

art789

Registered
I downloaded the 10.2.4 update for my imac g3 computer, it has a 600 mhz
processor, a hundred short of a gig of RAM and 75 free gigs of hard drive space
but it says that i dont have enough space to install it. what gives. thanks for the help. appreciate it.

after posting this thread i googled around and downloaded the 10.2.8 combo installer and that one worked, im installing it as we speak but i dont know why when installing the 10.2.4 combo package it said i didnt have enough space, that was weird, and this one (10.2.8) is only 92 megabytes big, as to the first package was bigger!! so i dont know. but thanks for the help. consider this thread CLOSED!! :)

sorry, one more question: do you know where i can download the faking leaopard program LEOPARD ASSIST from>? i wanna install leopard on the imac g3, it has a 600mhz processor and one gig of ram. so i wanna try it. thanks for the help again. peace NOW this is officially CLOSED. lol

As DeltaMac mentioned, it won't work on a G3. You could get it to install on a G4 that's under 867 MHz, but that's still considered "unsupported" (meaning Apple won't support you on a G4 running lower than 867 MHz).

Back