iMac G5 first pics of unpacking and disassembling

symphonix

Scratch & Sniff Committee
In the age-old tradition of Apple product launches, one mac fan, lucky enough to have recieved the new iMac already, has posted pictures of the packaging, the unpacking, and the disassembly. Here it is ...

http://www.kodawarisan.com/imacg5/imacg501.html

Mine is still about 10 days away. I'm starting to have trouble sleeping at night... :p :rolleyes:

JetwingX said:
now the disassembly is normal (i.e. how you get in to the iMac to install RAM and such)?
There have already been pictures of the inside posted elsewhere I think, but still, everyone kinda wants to see how the heck they fit all that computer in such a small space.

Weird ppl. Instead of turning it on first, they disassemble it. It's like: instead of a careful kiss on the first date you... Whatever, really weird ppl! But thank God we have them ;)

That guy is really wacko..Getting such a beautiful Mac as one of the 1st in the world, and then starting to open it up. Strange guy's those Japanese....well not really: Asians are known to look and immitate western goodies.

hahaha what a freakin weirdo as soon as he gets the imac he takes it out of box opens it up and takes everything out! people so dome weird things somtimes

hahaha yea i kno right how ironic i meant to say "do some weird things somtimes" wow god sure knows how to speak to us...

Lycander said:
There have already been pictures of the inside posted elsewhere I think, but still, everyone kinda wants to see how the heck they fit all that computer in such a small space.

Well, just look at the TiBooks for the answer to that one. :)

it shouldn't void the warranty - phil schiller made a deal of the whole '...all you have to do is remove three screws..' thing - it's supposed to be the first iMac that is just as easily accesible as the apple towers.

My neighbor promised I can take one of those iMac G5s in pieces next week. ;) I love my neigbhbors.

That still doesn't answer whether it voids the warranty. I know most computer makers have a clause that says your warranty is void if you open the case. Ridiculous, but I think it is enforced.

Back