iMovie

Dris

The Benevolent
Well, I just went on a hard drive cleaning spree, when I ran across iMovie, and thought, "Hmm...I don't need that...I don't even have a digital camcorder." So I threw it away. That was a day before I found out I'd need it to edit a video for some people. The video is to be finished Wednesday. I've scoured the net trying to find iMovie for download. No luck. Nothing on Apple's site seems to help. It came with my computer, yet none of the included discs have it. Help? Thanks tons and tons in advance!

It is part of your OS install, but I'm sure one of the kind souls here would email it to you. We shouldn't, really, but since it only runs on systems that are meant to have it anyway ;-)

I would, but I am on a dial-up at the moment.

Well see, I know that it's available free on January 25, but I need it as soon as possible, as the movie must be done by the day after tomorrow. And not one of my CDs seems to have it (and I don't want to erase my entire hard drive with the software restore CDs). My only option is to download it somewhere.

My suggestion to you:

By subscribing to .Mac (if you're not a member), it will show up in your idisk under Software > Apple software.

Send me your email at pascalcouture@mac.com

I'll check my email often for the next couple of hours.

Back