Importing Outlook to Entourage

Dear All,

You cannot import the calendar data from Outlook to Entourage X. Both programs use different systems. Outlook uses the Exchange server to hold the calendar information which can be shared or amended with other users. Entourage X calendar system is PIM or Personal Information Manager, which is used by hand held devices.

Unfortunately, at the time of writing, Entourage X does not support PIM with hand held devices.

Importing the calendar imofrmation from Outlook Offline folders and files will not work either.

There might be a third party solution software out there on the web, but I would not hold my breath.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Hi !!!

I'm just switching from the PC to the Mac world and browsing the Forums found a possibility - not free :( - to import all email, contacts, and calendar appointments from your PC to your Mac, with Outlook2Mac

http://www.littlemachines.com

Is only 10$, I dind't purchase it yet, I can't tell if it works OK...

Another way is using a Pocket PC previously sync with your Outlook Calendar and sync it trough iSync, but the problem here is you should have already solved all the Pocket Pc - Mac sync issues.

The begging is loaded with tons of works but the result after switching to Mac is the prize... keep fighting!!!

Back