Ink Supply Information Not Available For Epson Stylus Photo R200

Nina Swan

Registered
I have recently switched from PC to Mac, running Tiger 10.4.2.
Thanks to this site I managed to solve my borderless problem. I use Epson Stylus Photo R200, and whenever I try to check my ink supply levels, the information is just not available! Like someone else in this forum, I had problems with downloading a driver from Epson site with the version of OS that I´m using, so that´s not really an option. How can I access my ink supply levels information?
Thank you for your time,
Nina

My Epson Stylus CX4700 is the same. I'm connected directly, via USB, not over a network. It's really frustrating, as it says ink levels are low, but it doesn't tell me which of the 4 cartridges need replacing, so I end up stuffing around and wasting cartridges trying to figure it out manually.

Anyone know if there's a 3rd party driver/app that would be ablet o check the levels? Or might Apple be releasing printer driver updates for Leopard? There's obviously a few Leopard users having this problem.

Lix

All fixed, found and downloaded Epson Print Utility for the 4700, and now I can access supply levels. Awesome. :)

Back