Installation problem with Epson print CD on Mac OS X

TK1

Registered
When I tried to install on my Mac OS X 10.4.4 from installation disk Epson Stylus Photo R300 Print CD driver - installation stoped with alert " Cannot find .DS_Store file". Also tried to download the latest Print CD driver 1.4ae from the Epson site - the same alert during installation. Can you help, please ?

how odd, as i've installed the print cd app from both my r200 and r220 in tiger without issues. have you contacted epson? it could be they have a bad installer and don't know it yet.

would you pls be so kind and send me your version of Epson Print CD from your r200 CD, as I've a R300 your version might work with my printer. I can't find my CD delivered with my printer, and on the web I could only find a spanish version!!

So please send me a pm and I'll answer with a option where or how you can transfer me the file.

Thanks in advance...

Greetz
Mircsicz

have you contacted epson? i seem to rememberr being able to download the latest drivers and software from their support website.

I searched nearly all nationel site's but could only find that spanish version. I'll write them a mail, and if they won't offer me a english version I'll posst again in here...

Thx so far

Mircsicz

I called the german support, and I was told that they'll send me CD with both an Intel and a PowerPC version. The only unusual point was that when I first called em they told me that they'll need the serial no of my printer. When I called em yesterday with the serial by hand they didn't even ask for that serial...

I hope the CD will arrive this week.

Greetz
Mircsicz

Back