Installed MOSXPB on iBook, G4, G3 beige

fryke

Staff member
Mod
Mac OS X Public Beta installs fine on every one of my machines. No other comments, because there were no problems. :)

Fryke

(A blast from the past. I was looking for some of my oldest threads and found this one. Lemme answer IbookMan, I hope I still remember how it really was...)

The iBook is a Blueberry 300 MHz iBook with, sadly, only 64 MB of RAM. Speed is okay, but then again I haven't got too many applications to run in the native environment (yet). Classic runs ooooookay, but I don't want to use it as it looks terrible.

The great things: I love to write on TextEdit while using that cute little MP3 app Apple included. :) :) :)

Whoa, this thread is from before I registered :eek:

Does anyone still have the PB installed? I tried to install it on a 500 MHz desktop G4 a couple of months ago just to take some screenshots and compare it to 10.2, but the computer messed up completely and I had to reset the motherboard and leave it without power for hours to make it work again. I don't think Mac OS X PB liked the new Firmware version :p

lol wow, how come it took you so long to post here Fryke? this is like really old, when public beta was still fresh and delicious....
And why does it say i've only been here since the summer? I've been here much longer than that!!!

I remember when I first switched on an Apple II. It was in Zürich, 1981, at the ETH. First Praktikum for programing. Goal of the exercise: draw a 3D cube in UCSD Pascal. I needed 2 hours to do it.

Originally posted by chevy
I remember when I first switched on an Apple II. It was in Zürich, 1981, at the ETH. First Praktikum for programing. Goal of the exercise: draw a 3D cube in UCSD Pascal. I needed 2 hours to do it.

Ok, we aren't that far back in age :D

Back