_wattr_on
_wborder
_wclear
_wgetch
_wmove
_wrefresh

You need to specify the linker flag -lncurses:

gcc -lncurses tt.c

This causes gcc to find the library /usr/lib/libncurses.dylib and link it into your program, giving it access to all of those symbols.

Okay that it !

Thanks a lot !!!

I've got the same trouble with mysql api do you know the name of "lnmysql" ? More precily how can i find by myself wich options given a specific api ?

The -l option causes the linker to search for libraries in /usr/lib. If you specify -lmysql, it will look for /usr/lib/libmysql.a or /usr/lib/libmysql.dylib. If neither of these is present, you will need to install one of them. If the library is in a different path, /usr/share/pgsql/lib for example, you will have to specify an additional search path with the -L option: -L /usr/share/pgsql/lib. If you use Xcode, both options are automatically added when you add the library using Project>Add Files.

If you really have no clue which library an API is present in, you can run the command 'nm -o /usr/lib/* | grep SomeMissingAPI' to attempt to find it, though this does not search Frameworks, and you will have better luck searching Apple's developer documentation for it.

Thank you to all of you !

I solved all my problems with compilation only with your help ...
::love::

Er... I got new problem about ncurses...

I would like to print the ncurses documentation but all i can find on the net is "How To" or "Introduction to ncurses" etc... Or i really need the "real docs" with all the prototype, and function's description. I know i can get through "man" but i'm working on vt500 wich make access to man uneasy while coding. Do you konw where i can find a complete ncurses doc .pdf ?

Back