Intel/Apple merger?

"That's the story as I see it unfolding. Steve Jobs finally beats Bill Gates. And with the sale of Apple to Intel, Steve accepts the position of CEO of the Pixar/Disney/Sony Media Company.

Remember, you read it here first."

Yeah. I like those "analysts".

I dont believe that steve jobs is going to sell apple.... but the BIG BUSSINES part is very believable, dont you think?

i hope not.. the let us down once.. ha you'd think they can't do it again. (yet i doubt it)

flacochala said:
I dont believe that steve jobs is going to sell apple.... but the BIG BUSSINES part is very believable, dont you think?

Steve Jobs doesn't own Apple so he can't sell it either.

wiz: You really think they let you down? I found the 3 GHz no-show much worse. Also the 200 MHz "improvement" from 2004 to 2005 in the great PowerMacs...

Obviously, Steve Jobs doesnt own the company.... but his the one calling the shoots around here, dont you think.... or do you think that the stakeholders choosed to switch to intel???? cmon' celeborn, you and I now this...

fryke said:
wiz: You really think they let you down? I found the 3 GHz no-show much worse. Also the 200 MHz "improvement" from 2004 to 2005 in the great PowerMacs...
That's not Apple letting you down.. that's IBM letting Apple down = switch to Intel. I'm starting to get a little annoyed with people making these kinds of statements.

Well, that's what I _meant_ kainjow. But it doesn't really matter whether IBM can deliver or not, Apple is the one selling us computers. And they have to make sure that all stakeholders are content. And like you said: That's why the switch away from IBM. I'm _pro_ this switch, if you haven't noticed.

Thats right Steven Jobs dont own Apple. He have to report to boards about planning. So They approved Steven's idea about switch to Intel. Because IBM didnt bring 3 ghz for us last year. Nothing happened. Whats point for us to wait for IBM to catch up. Whats more IBM is small on processor department. While Intel is 100 percent foucs on processor and big.

If you could summarise anything specific that would be great. I'd had enough after two minutes. :-|

Unless someone KNOWS of anything different, this is a bad rumor and should be moved to /dev/null ASAP.

Back