Intense Orange

WOW

This is some serious color!
(actually, my thought as the page loaded was: "what the f@ck is going on!?!" but that may be the gin and tonic :D :D :D )

FaRuvius

I for one love it :D

Definitely sets MacOSX.com apart from all the other FrontPage generated web sites out there.

I actually like this color scheme ALOT.

Its been said, but I have to say it again.

BADASS! :D

FaRuvius

In the next day or so, we will have an "alternative" theme for those who dislike it.

Originally posted by testuser
I was wondering if you could shorten the tool bar at the top of the screen to ~90% of its current length. As it is now, I need to scroll left to right because it is just a tad too wide on my tiny 800 x 600 iBook screen.

I definitely second this; although I do run 1280x1024, I like my browser windows much smaller than full screen (hey, this is a multitasking OS, afterall), so there's a horizontal scrollbar here too...

As far as the colors, like the previous changes, just takes a little getting used to.

I have shortened it just enough to fit perfectly, full browser open on 800x600. I only did this for ibook customers. :)

Admin

For some reason, the first thing I thought of was the cover of the Boogie Nights DVD. The bright orange, the rounded edges... it's the '70s all over again... :D

FWIW, I like it.

The first thing I did was look in my User Control panel to see if I could change it to something less um bright, at least you have this grey scheme for those of us not into the orange.

Cheers

Originally posted by Jadey
Grey shmey! That's what I say! :D

You're a poet and you didn't even know it!

FaRuvius

Because it is a fixed setting, making it smaller would make it too small. I took it down 30 for 800x600... but that's it. :)

Admin

I loveintense Grey, btw have you thopugh of intense beige, thats a judybats song, but seriously for my work environment the intense grey is awesome!

I read about this colour change, figured I should check it out, so I fired up iCab, went to the site. I laughed. iCab crashed. I laughed again. I went back to my paleolithic terminal browser, and didn't miss the colours one bit - nothing wrong with black and white...

Back