Iphone software!

odelian

Registered
Hi, I am new here, but I have an urgent question to ask----do I have to get access to his mobile phone if I want to install the iphone keylogger to monitor him? Or do you know any spy software which I don’t need to get his mobile phone (only install it in my phone)? Thank you very much!!

Would this be your husband - or your son - (or your cheatin' boyfriend :D )
Or an employee - or your boss (?)

I think, in any case - you would have to install that on 'his' iPhone. Some of those choices above would likely be unlawful, or require someone to agree to your intrusion on their privacy.

Thanks! Well, he may be my future husband or my ex-boyfriend. I will decide after I find out the truth.. but I don't want to break the law!

Ok, I'll ask...
When you told your boyfriend about your suspicions, what did he say?
That response might go a long way to helping in your decision.
A marriage is a partnership built on good communication - so, good luck in your attempt to clear the air.
Isn't that your ultimate goal?

The two most important things for marriage are love and trust. If you can't trust your boyfriend without a technical tool such as the keylogger for his phone or computer, don't marry him. It will not make either of you happy.

If you have suspicions or doubts about something, ask him in person. Where were you last night? Who is Susan? How come you spend all Friday and Saturday evenings at work and not with me?

If you have been with someone long enough in a relationship, you should be able to tell when they are comfortable telling the truth and when they aren't that comfortable and/or invent something. Everybody is not as easy to read, but with time you will see. How is he when he talks about something he likes (works, sports etc)? How is he when he has to answer to difficult questions that need stretching the truth? Does he seem nervous, touch his face or cross his arms when he's thinking about what to answer when you ask something that's important for your trust now? Talk about other things first and after so you can better compare how the gestures when comfortable or uncomfortable and when lying are for him.

A keylogger for this problem would not solve the main issue here. Do you trust him? Do you love him? (And how would you react if he installed some similar software on your iPhone?) If you are not sure, don't hurry until you (both) or your heart are sure. If you'll wait and still won't be sure in a week or a year then maybe he's not the right one for you (but just right one for now).

The two most important things for marriage are love and trust. If you can't trust your boyfriend without a technical tool such as the keylogger for his phone or computer, don't marry him. It will not make either of you happy.

If you have suspicions or doubts about something, ask him in person. Where were you last night? Who is Susan? How come you spend all Friday and Saturday evenings at work and not with me?

If you have been with someone long enough in a relationship, you should be able to tell when they are comfortable telling the truth and when they aren't that comfortable and/or invent something. Everybody is not as easy to read, but with time you will see. How is he when he talks about something he likes (works, sports etc)? How is he when he has to answer to difficult questions that need stretching the truth? Does he seem nervous, touch his face or cross his arms when he's thinking about what to answer when you ask something that's important for your trust now? Talk about other things first and after so you can better compare how the gestures when comfortable or uncomfortable and when lying are for him.

A keylogger for this problem would not solve the main issue here. Do you trust him? Do you love him? (And how would you react if he installed some similar software on your iPhone?) If you are not sure, don't hurry until you (both) or your heart are sure. If you'll wait and still won't be sure in a week or a year then maybe he's not the right one for you (but just right one for now).

Thanks for your suggestion, I will think twice before I install the iphone spy.

Last edited:
Back