iPhoto 1.1.1

Gregita

Registered
For those of you who use iPhoto, the latest release just popped up under Software Update. I was hoping it was iTunes, but...

"This new version, 1.1.1 of iPhoto, boosts your capabilities by giving you enhanced editing, improved organizing, and new ways to share your photos including the ability to include photos in email, set your desktop picture, and your screen saver slideshow."

so should i delete this thread or let Gregita suffer the fate of a newbie mistake?:confused:

Gregita - just take a minute before you start a new thread and see if it has already been posted. it was a nice thought to let your fellow mac users know.;)

That's funny.

Yes, I admit it. I made a mistake.

Ok....So...I think that makes up for my bitterness over iTunes lately.

You can all have a laugh at my expense. I'm laughing myself.

I will check next time before starting a new thread. :)

****Rolling on floor laughing uncontrollably****

Thanks.. I needed that.:p

At least you didn't ask for the PeeCee version of OS X.;)

I just did a system reinstall last week and installed iPhoto and iTunes from Apples iDisk site. I ran all the necessary updates from up to 10.1.5, then the java update and iTunes update showed up last saturday 6/8/02. Then two days ago iPhoto 1.1.1 showed up in my updates...

When I checked the version of my iPhoto that I downloaded from Apple's iDisk exactly 1 week ago, it said version 1.0!!!

WTF is that all about?

Back