iPhoto 3!!!

BBenve

Apple seeder
Source

http://www.apple.com/itunes/

iTunes 3 will be available as part of iLife along with iPhoto 3, iDVD 3, and iMovie 3. iTunes 3 also ships with every

It has been like that for a month...iPhoto 3?? cmon apple...start proofreading your webpages....

Earlier you had Fast graphic card thanks to bluetooth...:))

Andy

it was probably late when the guy wrote it. I mean we all make mistakes...

"It is human to err."

oh yes cmon apple. this truely is a very important problem. u should not make mistakes like that!

hahha

other ppl with pcs have huge problems with viruses everyday. and were complaining and postin threads about mistakes on Apples website? lets get serious! this site is gettin tirin 2 navigate. if ur away for more than a day all these useless threads apear. its not very helpful. maybe moderators can start givin some advice...

Don't read them.....nobody forces you... plus a company that is all about EDUCATION should pay attention to this kinda things.... but if you wanna stay ignorant...allright... you re free to be ignorant......isnt that what America is all about?? Freedom....yes in america you re free to be ignorant....sorry i do not mean this to be a racist thing..it is just that if you say something that people don t like..you get fired rigth there....stop flamin... you do not like a thread? do not add \ pointless reply and fire to people...be the first setting good example and do not reply to a post that is useless....

DO what you expect people to do...

Originally posted by BBenve
Earlier you had Fast graphic card thanks to bluetooth...:))

I missed that one.
What I mean to say is that I see how it might have been construed as such, but that's not how I read it.

That being said, yes they made a typo. But at least it was only in that one location and not throughout the site. Cut them some slack. After all no-one's perfect. By the same logic I could say since you're all about EDUCATING us on Apple's mistakes, therefore making you an educator, you sure make a lot of grammatical mistakes yourself ;).

actually , It is going to be iTunes 3, Steve Jobs said in the keynote that some functions of iTunes 3, that let it interact with the other programs are just laying dormant in the program. Hidden as it were. Those features were built in to iTunes 3 in anticipation of iLife.

Originally posted by SpinCycle
actually , It is going to be iTunes 3, Steve Jobs said in the keynote that some functions of iTunes 3, that let it interact with the other programs are just laying dormant in the program. Hidden as it were. Those features were built in to iTunes 3 in anticipation of iLife.

yes... but the thread is about a typo saying it will be iPhoto 3, when in fact it will be iPhoto2. iTunes 3 is out, and has been for a while... yes some new features will be unlocked, but it will still be iTunes 3, just as it is now. I think you are confused.

I've seen errors before on the apple web site too, but they're quickly fixed and usually small typos. Nothing big. But at least we all know that apple isnt putting any typos into they're software!:D

apple makes small misakes (compUSA makes bigger ones :D) but anyways they rarely make any mistakes and any webmasters know that they happen so anyways iThink we should let up on BBenve) apple made a mistake and so did he (she? never know with screen names ;))

Back