iPhoto Book Printing

That guy has no idea what he is talking about. :rolleyes:

I have a 2.2 megapixel camera. The book printed better than my expectations. I have resold 10 books already. People have liked them so well.

Resold? Have a little side business selling coffee-table books? Have any of your work online?

-Rob

It works awesome for selling books to drivers & fans at a track I do a web site for. It is a nice keepsake for themselves, or a promotional idea for their sponsors.

I took pictures with a Sony PC110 Camcorder at 1.55 Megapixels. I order book through iPhoto with 15 pages and realized two things: (1) I DEFINITELY need a new camera because 1.55 just ain't cutting it. (2) The book is EXPENSIVE. It cost $55 and included shipping.

Overall, I think it's awesome that Apple has built the Book ordering into iPhoto. I look forward to more sophisticated layout features (integration with InDesign maybe?) though as I thought my options were fairly limited.

G

dyllerX,

Drivers and fans at that track, probably don't care so much about quality as to be able to buy some memories for themselves.

Good luck with your little business.

PS: I think Jeff Keller from the link above was talking about the quality of the printing.

Cheers...

Back