IPhoto is not coming up properly

bronbodd

Registered
When I attach my camera to download pictures or even just go into iphoto the Iphoto titles including all file, edit, help etc comes up at top of page but nothing else so can't download anything. I have recently moved countries and the computer was shipped but have downloaded once before this happened and it was fine then. I keep trying but nothing else comes up tried some of the titles at top of page but none get me anywhere. Please help want to download pictures have had trouble with memory cards in past and am worried if dont get them onto the computer might lose them!
thanks

First off, backup you photos! Then try holding down "Command⌘-Option⌥" and repair the iPhoto library and everything. Try selecting all options.

I'd try reinstalling iPhoto and see if that helps.

Hi thanks for your advice which you gave a long time ago I don't get on the computer much and had trouble getting into the forum the first time i tried so just kept putting it off and got my brother to download photos onto his computer for me. But when i reinstalled everything I lost my details for internet we only have dial up and my brother set it up for, he couldn't remember the exact details either but finally after lots of different attempts we have found the right user name and password!
thanks again.
Bron

Back