iPhoto screenshot here!!

what's the icon directly right of iDVD 2?

A new Simpletext???

btw: I LOVE THE NEW IMAC! WANT ONE NOW! GIMME GIMME GIMME!

update: 400 posts and still as stupid as before.... ;)

Of course I haven't seen it yet but iPhoto sounds exactly like what I need. Steve is right, digital photos are great but as soon as you attach the camera to your computer the experience falls apart.

I used to carefully rename every photo and put them in directories organized by "roll". Now that the mac has such a nice preview function I don't bother to name each photo anymore. However, I still have 200 or more pictures names abc1234 in the same directory. I think iPhoto is going to better my digital camera experience. Also, as far as I can tell, it's going to be free.

BTW, the new iMac is great for both technical and visual reasons. I want one.

what is wrong with the people that hate this machine.... it is a technical and visual marvel! i can't wait! this is definitely worth EVERY PENNY!

and i'm not able to check out that photo.. can someone post it somewhere or mirror it?

edit: spoke too soon... sorry

Ohhhhhhhh. This is cool. I like them but wheres all the ports? how does it look with the keyboard?

Really cool.

Twister

BTW, there is another thread in the forum saying that the new iMac has lesser specs and that his info came from apple resellers. I guess we'll find out soon.

I still don't understand why Apple is going with the brushed metal look for iPhoto. Aqua looks great, and so far the only apps I've seen that don't follow Aqua's guidelines are the Apple apps (iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie). Is Apple preparing for the removal of Aqua or something??? Why wouldn't they use Aqua???

no, i would say that it is so that the OS9 and OSX versions of the app will look roughly the same.

Back