iPod abuse

SCrossman

MacTech
I have an iPod. It has suffered abuse and it still survives. The first day I owned this finger printed jewel, it hit the ground when I let my wife dance around with it like that guy in the commercial.
Well, today when I got out of my car, it hit the cement hard.
Damn, the thing still works and my finger prints made more visual damage then the above. I am still waiting for that custom case.
I cannot use those ear buds from Apple. They just don't feel good after 30 minutes of use.

My stuff has a way of getting abused...this is a major comfort, I'm gonna buy the iPod when I can affort it.

my ipod died today =(
i got it for christmas, and used it three times. today, when i was working, i noticed it didn't respond. thought the battery was dead.. took it home to charge up.. and still nothing =(
is there a reset button on the unit? or.. should i just take it back to the apple store, and hope they replace it? (my brother, he has the receipt.. so i'm without that. he's gonna be gone for about 2 weeks.. i don't know if its gonna be a hassle getting a replacement after 15/30 days (what is their policy?)

anyways, hey.. whats this custom case your referring to????

Yes, same thing happened to me. Press and hold for ten seconds the menu and play buttons simultaneously.
The case is from OWC Other World Computing which I now have and it is OK. Looks like they hurried putting it together.

Back