iPod beta!

And even more important: I *loved* the Music Player in the Public Beta era of Mac OS X. It somehow *felt* right. And it really did what it promised to: It played music, and that was all. Oh, no, it also looked cool. :)

It did what it was supposed to and did it well. No, it may not have all the advanced visualizers, equalizers, etc that iTunes now has, but it wasn't supposed to. It was a simple music player.

Does anyone remember if it worked in the 10.0.X releases? Did we even get iTunes with 10.0.0? I don't remember as I only used 10.0.0 for about 2 days before I reformated back to OS 9 :p

Thanks for the screenshot... we didn't know we could do that :) I still would not mind being able to try that app.

i have to agree with simx... if you really want an app that looks like this... just skin audion.

Originally posted by Nummi_G4
Thanks for the screenshot... we didn't know we could do that :) I still would not mind being able to try that app.
I agree with nummi.
Music Player is like a peice of nostalgia.

Never noticed that, but did anybody notice that the ear-plugs that came with the iPod looks just like the new iMac?

Back