iPod Case

rhale1

KU Mac Geek
I'm thinking about getting an iPod in the next few weeks, and am wondering what the Apple case is like. Anyone have some pics and advice?

-Ryan

well, i have been using the apple case all the while with my 20gb iPod...yet it's still all scuffed and scratched up, so I guess it doesn't work very well...or maybe I'm just too hard on things :p

It's not really the scratches I mind; they are inevitable from what I can tell, and iPod is still a sexy looking MP3 player (to use Steve's phrase from the TiBook :D).

I am assuming the Apple iPod case had a space for the screen and wheel, right? The pic @ the AppleStore is from the side.

no, its a sleeve. in order to see the screen or use the buttons you ahve to take it out of the case. which isnt that big of a deal because of the remote.

Well... I am so excited. I put an AU$400 deposit on my 10GB iPod yesterday :p

I heard that the Apple case tends to scratch the back of it, because of the way the clip is attached, so, to be safe, I bought an STI iPod case with it. It's great. It's padded, looks great, and has a flap with it fully fit out for the scrool wheel etc.

Back