iPod for Christmas

Did you receive an iPod for Christmas? If so what model?

• 10 GB iPod

• 20GB iPod

• 40 GB iPod

• Nope, I've already got one.

• Sadly No.

• Gratefully, no

Results are only viewable after voting.

dixonbm

Registered
I am just curious. How many of you got an iPod for Christmas.

I've heard there were shortages of the 20gig model in some stores and that overall sales were tremendous.

I don't celebrate Christmas, but I didn't get an iPod for Hanukah either. Not that I expected to.

I got one and an iSight..he he.. and an awesome surround system.. happy holidays

Viktor

I did not receive a iPod for c.mass but im going to buy one, i was thinking of waiting until jan 04 perhaps the apple store will run a deal or something?

Hopefully they do :)

Adam

PS: Merry xmas and a happy new year to ALL at MACOSX.com

This topic serves only to mock my lack of an iPod... :(
Excuse me, I'm going to go sulk (and donate lot's and lot's of plasma to further my apparent iPod buying goals).

Only 3? Come on, there have to be more. According to my parents the local compusa was sold out one day and the next all they had were 40GB models. Lucky me :) They were going to get me a 20. I don't know why they didn't check best buy and other places.

didnt get one for hannukah either.

btw i wouldn't want a 40gb. they're fatter and heavier than the other two

spitty27 said:
didnt get one for hannukah either.

btw i wouldn't want a 40gb. they're fatter and heavier than the other two

That's what I'd originally said as well along with the fact that it was more expensive. But it's not like I'm going to complain.

dixonbm said:
That's what I'd originally said as well along with the fact that it was more expensive. But it's not like I'm going to complain.

of course not...i'd take any iPod offered to me. been wanting one ever since they came out.

Back