Ipod Help

Harlequin

Registered
Hey there everyone, Today while on my way to work I grabbed my Ipod and was out the door. I forgot my watch and decided to set the Ipod to display the time, but the problem is that it doesn not move. The time freezes when displayed. I tried to set the alarm and it worked so obviously the internal timer works but it freezes when I try to display it. Do I just need to power it up From my powerbook and let it sync or am I doomed forever to not knowing the time from my Ipod. ALso whenever I try to reset the time, it still remains frozen but at the time previously set. I have no problems playign music or anythign else just the time. Someone please help!!

Hmm, odd problem. You're saying it doesn't keep track of the time, but the timer function actually works? Maybe you just need to be sure to grab your watch...

Try syncing it with your PB, see if it helps anything. Or try updating the firmware.

Ok to fix this problem all I did was reboot my Ipod by holding the play and menu buttons at the same time for ten seconds which restarted my ipod and fixed all.

Back