iPod news?

3 family members all purchased refurbished ipods. Not a single scratch on them. They are also not buffed out since this would be to labor intensive 20 minutes of buffing an polishing is going to cost a lot more then just replacing the entire case. Many of these may have also been DOA so, the case may not have had the chance to get scratched, soilded, dented, or dropped into any toilet.

hey Moav, you should get an iSee case. They have smooth rounded edges. And they're totally clear. Looks like there's no case at all.

Purchased the 10 gig ipod yesterday. Read the posts here about a new one coming out shortly and I returned it the next day. Apparently all the shelves of the Best Buys in the Cleveland, Ohio are are bare of ipods. So maybe they know something that we don't.
Hopefully, soon...

you returned it? Well these are all rumors bud. But if you could afford one now how come you didn't keep it? the new ones will probably be the same thing. just a bump up in size.

twister: i agree thats why i'm waiting. I don't know if the price cut is going to be all that big. They might not even have it. Just have 10gig 20gig 40 gig and just eliminate the 5 gig from the lineup and keep prices the same. Apple isn't the best at lowering prices.

Back