iPod shipped!

Dime5150

Registered
My iPod has shipped. Via Airborne priority overnight. I guess it should get here by friday then!

Anyone else? I'll post pics in the gallery when i get it :D

I thought they would ship it like this. That's how they did it when I preordered Jaguar.

Cool! I wonder when these things start shipping to Europe..

btw I have 2 discoveries,

1. www.ipod.com is the iPod site, did not know this.
2. Found a really cool iPod pic at apple.com/pr
ref_03ipod_black.jpg

Tell me what you think of the pic

That is interesting about the iPod.com. I don't thin Apple has done this before (given a domain name to a product), or have they? I like the pic, it makes a change from all the whiteness!

Man, I want an iPod so bad now! Maybe when that tax refund comes....

mine is also on its way! I should have it in a few hours.

I've been checking Airborn Express' website and it is on the delivery truck running around town as we speak.

It should be here before 2pm CST.

:)

Man. I'm in Washington state. So they shipped from california. Then it went to Ohio then back to Washington. hehe. nevertheless its on the truck for delivery :D

And I just got a CD in the mail i ordered. I shall resume ripping now.

ipod.com isn't a new website, it just points to apple's homepage.

none of those domain names do anything but point to apple's homepage.

anyone get theirs yet?

i'm going to my local apple store tonight at 7ish and if they have any iPods left i'm gonna buy the 15 gigger.

if not, i'll just order one from the website. i didn't have enough cash around earlier this week for one. ;)

I am listening to mine right now. I actually got it a few hours ago, but I had an off-site meeting and had to leave it at the office all packed up.

After a very brief introduction to the iPod, I was downloading music to it and playing in no time. You gotta like that!

I got mine in the mail today..:)...Except i am 250 miles from home...:( This is with standard delivery too.

Originally posted by HECTORdaBIZATCH
ipod.com isn't a new website, it just points to apple's homepage.

none of those domain names do anything but point to apple's homepage.
Wuzzabout macosx.com? You'd think it would do the same, but it doesn't. :)

I wouldn't mind having an iPod at all. In fact, I think I could probably even bring myself to adore the thing.

Back