iPod Touch 3G issue for Sync Address Book, and sort Apps.

webexplorer

Registered
My iPod Touch 3G issue:

(1)

How can I prevent to transfer my Address Book into my mother's computer? My contact folder is already in her address book after I sync-ed it. I deleted my contacts in her computer manually. I need her Address Book in my iPod as long as our Address Books are separated.

(We share our iPod for traveling.)

(2)

I personally hate this word, "Sync" or the sync button. It is only way for me to use the iTune software without my knowledge what the iTune doing with the downloads - it is a sort of nightmare to me ...I think you know what I mean.

I would love to see what are the folders on iPod's 'desktop' without using iTune. i.e. Create a folder, rename folder, drag files into a folder. It is just like a computer desktop.

(3)

Another issue, is there a way for me to create a directory and separate the apps for each group such as utilities, games, entertainment, etc ? Mine is all mixed up with the apps, and it takes time for me to search it.

An Apple dealer showed me how to sort them by putting my finger on the screen and hold it for a few seconds, and then all of the apps are shaking.... this is not what I want because it is a lot of work for me to move around.

Thank you!

Back