Ipod touch doesn't have a key

airsters

Registered
so i have a random generated 63 character WPA password for my internet. yes it is annoying to type this in on the touch but this is not my complaint (though if anyone knows if it is possible to copy and paste on the touch please do tell).Anyway my problem is that one of the characters of my password is `. and it turns out, that ` is not a character on the touch. only ~ is. so if anyone knows how i could get that key, and get internet, it would really be appreciated

On the key issue I noticed that the copyright and the trademark keys are missing.

Concerning the reverse apostrophe key you may find your happiness as follows:

1. define a 2nd keyboard in Preferences/General/Keyboards/international keyboards. Choose french
2. In the preferences/WIFI select your network
3. When the keyboard apperas a small world map will appear between Space bar and 123. Press it and the keyboard will change to read "Espace"
4. Now press 123 and select the apostrophe on the bottom right. BUT keep your finger on the apostrophe... after a while 3 variants of the apostrophe appear.
5. Choose the one you want.
6. press the world map again to return to english (I suppose)

But best thing is choosing a password that matches iTouch standard english keyboard.

look at different language keyboards

Back