iPod Troubles...

ascaoreon

Registered
When I was walking home from school today, I was listening to my iPod, it was drizzling out a little, but I made sure to keep it nice and dry inside my pocket. My dad drove by and picked me up. After we started to drive away, I reached into my pocket and turned off my prize posession. When I came home, I connected it to the dock and proceeded to turn on my computer. That is when I started to notice the problem. It made the connecting sound, but the screen didn't light up. When my computer finished booting up, the iPod screen was still off and it wasn't showing up on the Desktop or on iTunes. Trying to get it to work, I took it out of the dock and started pressing every button to try and get it to turn on. Didn't work. I then held it up to my ear and noticed that the back was warm, and the hard drive was spinning. It still won't connect, and I don't know what to do. Could you please help me?

thats odd... its a new iPod, so it's probably still under the 30 day warranty from apple... did you get it at an apple store? if you did just take it in and ask em about it. if they won't help you raise hell and mabye they will replace it. :^
if you didn't get it from apple look on support.apple.com, and see if there's a number to call about iPod problems.
this sounds like something that the place you got it from should be able to help you with, just take it there and ask a salesperson.

Back